Saturday, February 14, 2009

LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR, GOVERNOR, ATTORNEY GENERAL


Thanks to the world of modern technology, I was able to find this photo of Tom Shook (son of Ada & Tom Shook) with his two sons, Tommy (L) and Nash (R). Uncle Tom lives in Clemmons, NC and now holds the distinction of being the oldest member of the Shook / Michael clan. Tommy lives in Greensboro, NC, and Nash is in Florida.

Nash and I just recently became friends on FaceBook, and it's from his Facebook page that I found this photo. I'm hoping all six of Uncle Tom's children will be in Matney for the reunion. I always thought they had the neatest family, and I remember many, many good times of all of us playing together either down at Uncle Tom and Aunt Ada's or up at Grandma and Grandpa Shook's house.

(Posted by Tanya S. Wilder)




No comments: